Welcome to the Gallatin Association of REALTORS® (GAR) and the Big Sky Country Multiple Listing Service (BSCMLS). To become a member of GAR and subscribe to the MLS, please follow the steps below. You are required to notify the GAR office within 10 days of joining a real estate firm. Please note that we require a minimum of 3 business days after receipt of all completed forms to process your paperwork and get you set up as a new member.
Step 1: Forms and Fees
2. Pay Big Sky Country MLS fees (prorated by the month you join,) and a one-time $900 MLS Application Fee. We accept personal checks and credit cards (Visa, MC, or AMEX).
- Checks for Big Sky Country MLS need to be made to Big Sky Country MLS.
3. Pay GAR/MAR/NAR dues (prorated by the month you join,) and a one-time $900 GAR Application Fee. We accept personal checks and credit cards (Visa, MC, or AMEX.)
- Checks for Gallatin Association of REALTORS need to be made to the Gallatin Association of REALTORS.
Step 2: Code of Ethics
1. After your GAR Dues and BSCMLS Fees are paid you will be emailed a link to take the online Code of Ethics course through the National Association of REALTORS®. You must email confirmation to GAR of completion within 30 days of joining.
Step 3: New Member Orientation
1. After you have paid your membership fees, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the BSCMLS along with information on how to complete your online new member orientation. This is a mandatory online course and you have 30 days to complete it from the day you are enrolled.
2. Failure to take the online orientation class and pass with a score of 80% or better will result in suspension of all BSCMLS services, including access to the lockbox security system. If you miss the deadline and do not complete the orientation within a total of 45 days from when you are enrolled, your membership with both corporations will be terminated.